911 Operator Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

911 OPERATOR is a game about the difficult work of people that manage emergency lines and services. Main task is to answer incoming calls and to react properly ­- give first aid instructions, advise, dispatch correct number of firemen / police / ambulance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Losing money instead of making any

Go down 
AuthorMessage
austin8263

austin8263

Losing money instead of making any Empty
PostSubject: Losing money instead of making any   Losing money instead of making any Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 8:04 pm

I don't even know if this is a bug or I am just generally terrible with games. But it seems like after every shift ended, my money just keeps getting less and less. I respond to all the calls (as much as I can), and answered all the incoming calls.

https://servimg.com/u/f97/19/53/66/72/screen12.png

I don't know if this is on my part or is this actually a bug?

Also, when officers call in saying they are under fire, when I click on the report, they only need medical attention. When I first started playing, I always send extra police and wasted time to go over there to help, but turns out all they needed was an ambulance.

Last edited by austin8263 on Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:09 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Insert pictures)
Back to top Go down

Losing money instead of making any
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
911 Operator Community Forum  :: Community Feedback :: Bug Reporting-
Jump to: