911 Operator Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

911 OPERATOR is a game about the difficult work of people that manage emergency lines and services. Main task is to answer incoming calls and to react properly ­- give first aid instructions, advise, dispatch correct number of firemen / police / ambulance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Callout Volume

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace

Ace

Callout Volume Empty
PostSubject: Callout Volume   Callout Volume Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 12:22 pm

Hey guys,

Playing the Alpha I noticed there are way too many call-outs. Personally, I like to spend time on each one descriptively. I know in real life there are multiple dispatchers to take different calls. However it can get busy that you alone may get more than one call at the same time. In this case you have to prioritize the calls. In-game I noticed there can be about 7 calls and activities going on at once making it very stressful. Perhaps the amount of calls you get depends on which map you play. So busier cities get more calls and suburban areas get less calls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iowafirstresponders.tk/
austin8263

austin8263

Callout Volume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callout Volume   Callout Volume Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 12:39 pm

Lol, I had the same thought, I got too overwhelmed by the amount of calls I get. When the game first began, it was alright, then it got busy and I just starting sending people everywhere, even all the way across town sometimes. lol!
Back to top Go down
EFD850
Deputy Chief
Deputy Chief
EFD850

Callout Volume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callout Volume   Callout Volume Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 3:02 pm

I can also agree with this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Callout Volume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callout Volume   Callout Volume Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Callout Volume
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
911 Operator Community Forum  :: Community Feedback :: Suggestions & Improvements-
Jump to: